Stat

Thursday, May 2, 2024

I'm how old?

My age is a non-issue. I've already started thinking of myself as 53. (I did the math this morning. I'm 52. Either way...who cares?) Oh. Wait. I'll tell you who cares...my PCP. 😑

I should get my shingles shot along with my flu shot. Oh, and think about my pneumonia shot. AND...a colonoscopy. 🙄 I told Doc that I'll THINK about the shingles duo. But I finally caved on the colonoscopy. I am not happy. Next Tuesday is D-Day. C-Day? And my anxiety is all about it. Doesn't help matters I have this two-page instruction sheet about the do's and don'ts of the colon probing business.

I am, thank the pharmacological gods, taking pills instead of the nasty drinks brewed up. My gag reflex is no joke. But the prep starts five days out. I can't have my buttered pecan ice cream. Nuts and berries are verboten. 😩 Then there's this cool graphic about how my business will go from brown to clear. 😷 I can't wait. 

Moving on from my ass...It's already May. I have so much stuff to do. Getting ready for my book trip to Des Moines for this:














Incredibly excited about the event. Love these to meet other authors and ALL THE READERS! 
I'm off to watch the weather. Oklahoma has been going through it. Hopefully do a TikTok and maybe a Snapchat.

Always writing* 

No comments:

Post a Comment