Stat

Monday, May 13, 2024

Too much? Not enough?

I am not a moderate person. Let's bebop right through that strong personality trait and recognize it. If I had to be someplace, and it was incredibly important, and I sprained my ankle or whatnot, I would crawl. I remember doing a stress test years ago in a cardiologist's office. The tech worked that mother up to a major incline while keeping pace. I was huffing and puffing, but I was doing it. He was like, okay, you're starting to struggle, and I was all like...BUT I'M STILL WALKING! 😂 

When I go to these wonderful book events, I'm going in blind. There are not set numbers of books to take nor an idea of which will sell more. You simply don't know. I took a lot to a Christmas event last November. Incredibly disappointing. Number of attendees did NOT hold up. I believe this Authors on the Riverwalk in Des Moines in a couple of weeks will. I'm excited! 
But we'll be driving, and space is limited. I would rather have too many than not enough, but books are heavy, and I'd rather not have a heart attack. 😑 On the other hand, what if I sell out???  😱🥳

These little scenarios are enough to do me in sometimes. I think I've come up with numbers I can live with. Tables are only six feet. I prefer eight. Going to have to smooth my own edges here. 😄

Wish me well. Now, I need to put my little swag bags together.
Oh. Man. 😶

Always doing something with books...


No comments:

Post a Comment