Stat

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Kindle Vella

Someone mentioned Kindle Vella on Twitter.  I'd forgotten all about it.  I went and looked.  Serial writing with readers buying installments with tokens.  I briefly looked over everything.  Didn't dive in.  But why not?

I already divide my writing into either self-pub or query.  But how do I want to approach it?  That's what I'm asking myself.  I'm writing Book Four in a five-book series right now.  Do I want to work with those?  Do I want to wait and try to serialize the Erotic Romance I've started?  The book I'm working the hardest on right now is Canary: DD.  It stays querying.  It's made to be published.  And why...with an absolutely full platter...do I need to ponder this RIGHT NOW???

Because I like to have plans.  I like to know where my writing is headed.  Going to work this over in my wee head while I work on Canary: DD today.  I'm at 52,900 right now.  At least 20,000 more words, maybe 25,000.  I may take a break between the end of this and beginning Canary: OOS which is the third and final book in the series.  Depends.  I've already started my OneNote Notebook on it.  

I'm off to make notes and shape worlds.  I seem to be living in my OneNote notes this morning.  Love it.

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment