Stat

Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday? Again??

About 1500 words shy of 70,000 words on Mercenary Girl.  That's my good news.  Several things to do this week.  Will I finish this book one?  This month, certainly.  This week?  Eh.  Even if I "finish", I'll still have editing.  And while MG marinates?  Either "Incantation" or MG Book 2.  Or...the erotic romance bouncing around in my head right now.  Or two of the three.  🤔

Funny thing is that I'm not writing any sex scenes right now.  Usually I have a romance I'm playing with.  I've been focused on finishing MG since "Chimera."  Apparently I need to have a steady diet of both.  I've been writing short erotic fan fiction in a group I'm in on FB.  😁  They appreciate my efforts.  🥳🎉

That's me.  Today.  About to make that smoothie, change my clothes, and begin the day.  Hope you have a good one!

Always writing*

...or editing


No comments:

Post a Comment