Stat

Sunday, June 19, 2022

In a mood

 My mood dictates my writing.  I was in one this morning.  Dark but not too dark.  Was going to go with "C" but decided that really was a bit too much this morning.  "Incantation" it is.  Conflict scenes.  The right amount of static to fit my mood.

Words of wisdom to myself:  Do NOT open iCloud and start playing with stories you've started in lieu of simply opening up one of the three you are seriously writing now.  You will piss yourself off that they are not finished...hate when that happens, and you will have wasted time not writing on one that you know you'll publish in a couple months.  DO NOT take you phone into the bathroom with you.  TIK TOK is the devil.  Fifteen minutes later, my legs are numb, and still no writing.  sigh...

Good news?  Working on "Incantation" and probably putting some words down on Book Five, "Transformation".  Makes me happy. 😁

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment