Stat

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Saturday Saturday

This is it.  My last Saturday to work at the day job. 🎉  When I say it's weird...it's weird.  I have an Exit Interview planned.  I need to clean up my desk here.  I don't have a lot of stuff, but I need to pick a day to take most of it home.  I'm here two more weeks, and I don't want it completely bare, though.  🤔

I feel like I'm stuck at the in-between.  The "long goodbye" as the Honey calls it.  I want to dive into the writing, but I'm still tethered to the day job for a few.  Also want to work a few rooms around the house.  The Sun Room needs a bit of sprucing.  And the living room needs some rearranging, as well.  That makes me excited.  Sometimes, besides the writing, I think I've almost forgotten what that's like.  

Have a lovely Saturday.  Bury your nose in a book for me. 💓

Always writing*




No comments:

Post a Comment