Stat

Saturday, June 11, 2022

I love weekends

Weekends are for creating.  They are for writing, editing, and absolutely driving myself mad with all that needs to be done with the writing side of life.  

The day job drains my energy.  The writing life?  Oh.  My.  Lord.  I'm manic.  The more I do, the more energy I have.  I bought four packages of ruled index cards.  I keep my word counts for my books and little notes on them.  Three dollars at the Dollar Store.  I'm looking at them like this:  ๐Ÿ˜  I may have stroked the package they're wrapped in.  None of you will ever know...

Today, I will be having my webmaster (my Honey--she has a Masters in Computer Science and does fancy computer stuff for a living.  God knows we are opposites ๐Ÿคจ) add "Fascination" to my website and rearrange things a bit.  Little sidenote:  I'm addicted to office supplies.  Like, a LOT.  I will now be creating an Excel spreadsheet with the names of the agents I've queried, as they are scattered across a plethora of post-it notes on my desk.  

If I've time after that, I'll work on either "Incantation" or my first book in the dark trilogy.  Have over 17,000 words on that one.  Looks like I haven't worked on that since October.  Then again, I've published a short M/M Erotic Romance, edited and published "Fascination", and wrote a book in three months that I'm particularly proud of and owns a piece of my soul.  

I'm calling it good.

Have a lovely weekend!

Always writing*


No comments:

Post a Comment