Stat

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Another rainy day. May as well publish a book.

 What does one do when it's another rainy day, and your short happy ass does NOT want to go out and get groceries in it?

One publishes a book. 🥳

Submitted "Fascination", Book 3 of the Rivers Sisters series to Amazon, both paperback and Kindle.  It's always a surreal and incredibly proud moment.  Rather like giving birth.  

I did that.  I made that.  I love that.  Look at how pretty my baby is.  🥰

And then me.  Being me.  Starts immediately back on another work.  I've two works in progress right now.  Book one in an incredibly dark series.  And I've started on Book 4 in the River Sisters series.  Of course, now that I've finished Book 3, I'm also jotting down scenes for Book 5.  It's cute how I do that.  🙄  Sure.  I won't bite off toooooo much.  But when I finish a book in a series like that, I will immediately start giving myself permission to explore the book in progress and the next one.

Literally.

Always writing*



No comments:

Post a Comment