Stat

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday? Monday?

Let's do the time warp again.

It's Sunday, but I got home after eight last night after my three-hour drive and was catatonic. Body today is being a right bitch.
All worth it.
Every single ache, pain, and spasm.

Book Me Romance is always special to me. I love the other authors and cherish all the readers. They are the sweetest souls. I have a new bracelet from a fantastic reader. I have stickers and business cards from other authors. 
I sold more than a few books.
It was simply the best time.
(If you want to attend 2027, please get your tickets early. Ashley always sells out.)
We had 423 people this year. Ashley is going for 600 next year.
I sold out two titles. Gave away all my gold bags and business cards. 
I'm already building a cart in Vista Print.
A last minute add-on brought people to my table. So doubling that order.

And while it was a romance book event, I always bring different things. My two most popular titles were "Canary" and "Apollo and Hyacinthus"
Quite a few readers were into mythology and found the premise fresh. Also, everyone loved my covers. That I made. That are not AI. 

And one reader in the group specifically asked if there were any queer authors or queer characters.
I was the only one who responded, and her group buzzed by my table. 
It was awesome.

All in all, I can't wait for next year. I've already signed up, of course. 
The only difference from now on, is I think I will only take 10 titles instead of 13. 
🤭


MODERATION


No comments:

Post a Comment