Stat

Friday, August 21, 2026

Busy

It's so cute because the Honey describes my busy time as summer. The most book events and whatnot. But if you know me and the birthdays of my family, you would see that September-December kicks my ass every year.
We have three granddaughters and the Honey's bday in September.
All the kids (adults) in October. Wedding anniversary.
Thanksgiving with the whole crew.
Christmas.

Then, I take the deepest of breaths and begin again.

Oh. Did I mention I'll release two more of the Plot Twist series books and a short story in an anthology? Plus, editing three books. 

Writing helps keep the depression away. Does absolutely nothing for my anxiety, though. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Had the yearly boob squish today. Hated it. 
I'd like to know exactly when someone thought it was a good idea to compress my boob, and THEN turn the fucking knob three times to make sure she doesn't escape. ๐Ÿคจ
Yeah. That boob isn't going anywhere. I fear for my nipple, at this point, though.
And still, I say go have their pictures taken. Better safe than any other option.
MEN and WOMEN.

Okay. Off to clean the hacienda a bit. Having a granddaughter bday party tomorrow, and she's spending the night. ๐Ÿฅฐ
If I haven't birthed you or occupied the same room while you were birthed, do not expect such niceties.
Wear shoes, and don't lay on the floor. ๐Ÿ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment