Stat

Thursday, September 7, 2023

New cover. Same great story.

 Time for a cover refresh. 

"Over Her Head" is a Contemporary Romance. First in a trilogy. Set in Oklahoma.

It needed a new cover, but I looked and looked for probably two weeks and couldn't find anything remotely like what I wanted.
Shutterstock and I are frenemies. And I know it's been said that authors shouldn't create their own book covers, but HEY! I do it all. Literally.  All.

Then I perused what's selling in this genre and what the covers look like.  And let me simply add...I loathe doing that.  I want covers that are different, but different doesn't sell.  Or, rarely, which is incredibly disappointing.
Lo and behold...this sells.




















I can see why it would. But dang.  *sigh*

Here's the new cover. Same great story. Guess it's easier to sell more feathers with a peacock than a sparrow.

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment