Stat

Friday, September 8, 2023

Conferences and Author Events!

 I've been trying to find author events and/or conference where I could sign up. As much as I would LOVE to go to Wyoming (oh, SO bad...you just don't know), I'm probably going to keep my yearnings fairly close for now.
Except Iowa. We have people there. 😁

If you've been stumbling along the Internet, here's where you need to go:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuthorsConnecting
Join this snazzy little group.  They have a spreadsheet in Google Docs that has listings from 2023-2025, as of now. 

I didn't realize how quickly tables go. I submitted four interest forms for 2024 and one for 2025. THAT was exciting. 😄

And I love the spectrum I submitted forms for. One was the inaugural. Another was the 11th year. One was only romance. Another was across all genres. I love to be a part of all of it. Meet new people. Learn new things. Laugh. Commiserate. 
Man, I love my people. Readers and authors. 💕

Now that I've done my due diligence, I'm off to look at my two Stephen King books I rented from the library yesterday. I have "The Outsider" 2018 and "Fairy Tale" 2022.

If you've read my bio, you know that I grew up reading the prolific Mr. King and any fairy tale I could get my hands on. This "Fairy Tale" he wrote sounds a lot like "The Talisman" he penned with Peter Straub and Jack...lonely brilliant Jack.

Either way, I'm sure he'll emotionally eviscerate me. I won't let just anyone do that to me.

Always writing*
...and letting some authors in so far, the words are imprinted on my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment