Stat

Friday, September 15, 2023

Dreams

I've always been a dreamer. I dream big. I love big. Like...I am the WHOLE DAMN ENCHILADA. 🥳

Happens to be a lot for some people. And I DO try to gauge my audience. But I'll be your hype chick. I will whoop and holler and rise up for your success. Because that's what we should do for each other.

I've been my own cheerleader for a bit. My own hype chick. Giving myself high-fives and doing dances in my office chair. 

Because...dreams.

I wanted to write. I wanted to be a published author. I wanted readers to enjoy my books. I wanted readers from all over the world. 

I've accomplished all of the above.  What's next?

World domination!  😁  slightly kidding...

Movie based on one of my books. USA Today bestselling novel. NYT bestselling novel. More conferences and book events to connect with fans--around the world. So many dreams to still work on and someday realize. I want name recognition. I want readers to chat with each other and ask, "Did you read this book by Crystal Inman?" Then they chat away.



But, for now, I'll work on Canary:  Dark Descent.

I'll eyeball my box of books. 😍

And I'll continue those world domination plans. 😉

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment