Had Middle Child and the heathens up yesterday for the girls' bdays. One was 9-5. The other is 9-30. And the day we celebrated? Baby gbaby's bday...9-26.
You could wring my short ass out, at this point.
I didn't count Wednesday or Saturday as writing days because I knew I couldn't pull it off. Too many things on my plates.
Friday was Costco, and you know I can't pick up writing after I've picked something else up first.
And now, here we are on Sunday.
My first newsletter is being released today. I'm excited but nervous. We all know it's not my forte.
And then the major decision is...what do I work on today? 🤔
Not even going to list all the possibilities.
I simply know I cannot let this day go to waste in an authorly way.
Didn't I specifically state, probably four or five posts, that Sunday was to be a day of rest?
And now we know why Crystal can't have nice things or Sundays off.
No comments:
Post a Comment