Stat

Monday, September 21, 2026

Scattershot

Me. Today.
Can't quite pull my head out of my ass enough to start anything. Or rejoin in progress. I hate feeling twitchy. 
Do I have items to work on?
BAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah. A few.

I am Chandler.

My "items" number in the 6-7 region on the numerical scale.
And yet...

*DEEP BREATH*

Fuck this. Someone or a few someones are being worked on today. 
1. The Rabbit God (probably not as I'm zipping back through The Gordons before I begin this one)
2. Polishing DD (maybe not--highly immersive--don't know if I have that in me)
3. Christmas short story (higher probability--left them after the first sex scene--we rejoin in progress)
4. Editing The Gordons (small likelihood--getting into some serious shit over there)
5. Dusting the Sanctuary (I crack myself up--hard pass)
6. Work on newsletter (maybe?)
7. Working on October goals (FFS...October?)


No comments:

Post a Comment