Stat

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Back to the salt mines

I do best when I start immediately working after breakfast. Like, let my food settle and then get on it. I am less ambitious when I have to do things after breakfast but before writing.
We had to run to the bank this morning.

Necessary but extremely tedious.
I am not feeling much of anything right now, much less the will to write.
But, I will.



I need to for a few reasons:
1. It saves my sanity while robbing me of it. (It's an interesting dynamic.)
2. I have deadlines I actually wrote down.
3. I need to add more things to my Book Funnel page to make it aesthetically pleasing. (Someone shoot me.)
4. All I have is the back three pages or so to edit for a book. Why am I blogging, then? 

Blogging is writing foreplay. I'm trying to get into the mood. 

Fun news?
I have all the stuff for my swag bags now so I can build them tomorrow.
About, um, two-hundred, I think.
But that's an item on my to-do list for another day.

I think I have quite enough to tackle today.🤨




No comments:

Post a Comment