Stat

Friday, September 18, 2026

Occupational travel

The farthest away I'll drive is Ft. Smith. That's three hoursish. My body is in full rebellion, by that point. That really narrows down the book events I can attend and hawk my wares and brilliant personality. 

I'll be doing a virtual signing this Saturday at 4:00 pm CST in the group: The Well Read Women. It's a private group, so you would need to join before viewing the debacle known as my hour.
It's nice that I can stay in my office with a pillow in my back and chat about books and the wonder of words. Do I enjoy reader interactions?
SO SO much.
But I'm grateful for an outlet that gives me access to likeminded people.

Also, I've figured out that my authorly bucket list includes using all 100 ISBNs before I leave this realm. That's only like 50 more titles.
Piece of cake.
Two or three a year for the next twenty years.
So doable.
Give me my delusions.
But then catch me in 20 years.

We'll see who's laughing then, Leo.
🖕

No comments:

Post a Comment