Finished with the edits for "Macaria." Comfortable enough to pop in the preorder at the 'zon. Once again, wish there were better outlets.
ugh
But now comes the screen carousel.
Did I tell y'all I bought 100 ISBNs? I so badly wish they were physical, and I could roll around in them.
Too much?
heh
Antyway, I'm adding "Macaria" as a preorder. Will have to tie her to an ISBN first. Then play over at the 'zon by adding her as a new ebook and paperback. The paperback, of course, will be a draft. The ebook will be a preorder.
One of the first times I added a title with an ISBN, I wasn't exactly sure what the fuck I was doing. Did it stop me? Of course it didn't.
All I could do was mess up. *shrug*
But, it's fairly intuitive. I muddled through and have since become more comfortable with the process.
But onto another cluster of mine.
So, my friends, I wrote the first five books of this series about six weeks each. I was flying. And I was going to make "The Gordons" the fourth book, but then I had the idea to actually make "Macaria" the fourth book and "The Gordons" the fifth.
Which is great, for others, because I still have "Macaria" saved as "The Gordons" in my documents. Then "Mac and Medi" is actually "The Gordons."
Have I changed this cluster?
I certainly have not.
Because, wait for it, I will screw myself up and add shit where it does NOT need to be added. I'm scared to mess with the system, y'all.
My weird system.
My "I'm uploading 'The Gordons' for 'Macaria' today because if I do something different, we're all going to get an unpleasant surprise" system.
Who cares about the critical names of documents, anyway?
Off to create another book in the eyes of the Library of Congress. Add that heifer to the 'zon. Absolutely twig when I go to create "The Gordons", and I've forgotten what I've already done.
FFS
No comments:
Post a Comment