Stat

Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday? Again?

And nearly July?

And some horrible horrible person on my Facebook feed had the AUDACITY to remind everyone that six months from yesterday is Christmas.  My thoughts as of this morning:


Time needs to slow its roll whilst I need to speed my roll up.  😬

I wrote myself a timeline for the books I've started and when I thought to finish and publish.

I have "Incantation", Book Four in the Rivers Sisters set, finished in July and "Canary:  Dark Descent" finished in the fall. I'm going to have to swap those out. I'm about 20,000 words short, give or take, on Canary DD.  But it's going out next.

Think I'll meander over and open that one up.

Always writing*
...and NOT thinking about the 'ber months and their holidays...😑 


No comments:

Post a Comment