Stat

Saturday, June 10, 2023

I made this.

Let's say I wanted to stomp on my laptop about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I couldn't work my Chimera book cover into IngramSpark specs, and I was about to lose my shit. I worked on that SOB for well over a week, tweaking it. 

My first foray into IS territory, and I was dying slowly and horrifically.  I hated Canva, Adobe, and really, every other picture program because I WAS NOT GETTING IT.

After revising the cover, probably about seven times, I received a proof I could approve!!! 🥳🎉

Yes, Virginia. There is a Santa Claus.

Then I immediately went to work on the cover for Canary. I used Canva. The Cold War was over. And I made this:











I love this cover with my soul.  It's exactly what I wanted, and I am damn proud.

I learn something new daily. And I DO NOT give up. 

Here's to the lifetime learners and stubborn souls who keep going even when they want to use their laptop for target practice.  You are my people.  And you can do it!

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment