Stat

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Double the pleasure. Double the fun. Double the stress.

Y'all of a certain age probably remember the doublemint twins and their commercials.  Cute tie-in between the twins, and the gum being "double" mint.  Catchy jingle.

Double can be good or bad.  I always wanted to be a twin.  Thank the good Lord he saw what an incredibly bad idea that would be.  

I was going to strictly use IngramSpark for distribution for "Chimera" and "Canary."  Turns out that isn't working for me, and I've also released them on Amazon.  I'm not even going to compare the difference in intuitive instruction. 😒 

Sometimes it's hard to keep track of both of anything.  Two FB pages, one professional and one personal.  Same with Twitter.  I've given up on Insta.  Shame on me.  Streamlining sounds great.  I tried tweetdeck for one day, had a small mental breakdown, and never opened it again.  I like my chaos how I like my books.  Started by me.  😎

Hope I've made a good call here.  If not, brace yourself for the blog post that states I'm an idiot because I think I can multi-task things outside my head like I can INSIDE my head.  😬

Koo koo kachoo

Always writing*

...and diversifying my portfolio...😂

No comments:

Post a Comment