Stat

Monday, June 5, 2023

A cover! A cover! My kingdom for a cover!

For some unknown reason, IngramSpark is having one hell of a hard time accepting the cover for my paperback, Chimera. There is a process. I've followed it. Repeatedly. Still shows my cover as pure black. I've sent two HELP ME emails. No response. I've lost what little I have left of my writerly sense of humor. I wanted Chimera available at the beginning of June. 😣

Tick tock, Clarice.

I'm also on my last edit of Canary. I need to look for cover images. Now. I don't know whether to put the cover together as a whole and then add the file, or try to use the IngramSpark Cover Template something or other because maybe they will finally take my fucking artwork. ???

Guys. It's only ten o'clock. If I had an ulcer, it would already be flaring. 😒

Luckily, I've put an extra big scoop of Energizer powder into my smoothie this morning. 😁

Always writing*
...and making covers that SOME places seem to have a problem with, but not the ebook...OH NO...that one's fine...😑



No comments:

Post a Comment