Stat

Monday, May 1, 2023

Please Come Again Review

I have an author interview and review for Please Come Again available.  All my love and thanks to Lily who did both.  💖  

When I began publishing, I could send a story off to six different review sites and come back with three good reviews I could use on my webpage.  This was circa 2006.  
The game has changed...and then some.

Most of those sites no longer exist.  The ones that do have changed their protocol.  Some are "members only" for authors.  Some no longer review and only advertise.  And some are booked for months for reviews so why bother?

Then there are ads.  They're expensive as hell.  And where do you want to place them?  Twitter?  FB?  Insta?  Amazon?  There are so many sites willing to post one post for you for an exorbitant amount of money in front of their 60,000 followers.  I can't justify that.  Believe me, I've tried.  I have to be smart with my advertising dollars.  

I find my reviewers.  I post my ads.  I scour the damn Internet looking for ways to promote myself I haven't thought of previously.  My hair is always on fire.  I want to give my works the most and best exposure I can find.  I want to blast the ever-loving hell out of them, as a proud parent does.  😊




















So go take a look at Lily's site and check out my review.  We'd both appreciate it.  😁

Always writing*
...and working this ass off...😉

No comments:

Post a Comment