Stat

Monday, May 22, 2023

I'm tired.

 I feel guilty because I'm tired.

Is that a woman thing? A "me" thing? A both thing? I'm not sure.

When I've particularly gone through it and come out on the other side, this quote resonates in my head: 

“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!”  Attributed to Jim Henson who I love with my soul.  💖
Usually I'll give myself a day or two, at most, and I start again on editing or writing. "Chimera" is off for processing. Publishing through IngramSpark, which was an entirely new experience. I feel as though I've been put through the woodchipper. 😬 It was an entirely new experience, but now I'm adept at submitting and publishing through them. Only took half my mind and most my soul. 😶
I think I'm going to give myself a day or two. Then I'll edit "Canary" and publish. 
Today? 
I think I'm going to make a casserole and vacuum. 😎 
Always writing*
...this blog counts 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment