Stat

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Release schedule

I love post-it notes and index cards.  They are lovingly scattered across my desk and bookshelf.

I finally took the time the other day to actually put together my release schedule for 2023 through early 2024.

It looks like this:

Take Pleasure--May 2023  (Actual release is now April 17, 2023)
Canary--June 2023
Incantation (Book 4 Rivers Sisters)--July 2023
Canary:  Dark Descent--Fall 2023
Erotic Romance TTB--Sep/Oct 2023
Level 3 (working title)--Nov 2023
Under Her Roof (Pine Cove Book 2)--Winter '23-'24
Transformation (Book 5 Rivers Sisters)--Mar 2024
Canary:  OOS--Spring 2024
*************************************************

Okay.  I've written "Canary."  It's being edited and looked over now.  Book 2, "Dark Descent", is nearly 60,000 words.  No issue there.
"Incantation"?  All in my head.  Simply need to focus and tap it in.  Then "Canary:  OOS."  Notes have been made for months.  End of my "Canary" trilogy.  I'm quite plainly in love this series.  Or maybe I'm simply in love with Ray.  Or both.  Yes.  BOTH.

I know it looks like crazy author talk.  No way this is happening.  OH.  YES, KIDS.  This shit is going down.  And you can bet, at the end of this year, I'll have already started filling in at least summer and fall for 2024.    

I never lack for stories.  I may lack for time, but I never lack for the words that fill in the spaces that make the stories that help me breathe.  Never.

Always writing*
...and making notes about writing...


No comments:

Post a Comment