Stat

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Oh. Damn it.

Writing.  ALL DAY.  🥳

I've made notes of scenes I need to add.  I've no other priorities today.  All about the writing which is utter bliss.  I open Canary 2:  DD.  Reading.  Editing.  Adding things in.  Look at my newer additions.  Reading.  Scroll.  😶

What?  I didn't write anymore?  😂  Oh my goodness!  That's the worst.  Seriously.  Nothing so annoying as in the flow of the story, reading your own words, nodding along, and suddenly you realize you haven't written more words.  

Cracking myself up.  I shall be hoping for around 4000-5000 words today.  Considering my start time, I believe I should be able to hit my goal.  It's one of those times you wish you could simply transfer items in your Mind Cabin to the page.  But tapping it out gives me time to work things out, and I enjoy doing that.  It's a nice balance.

Still laughing at myself.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment