Stat

Saturday, November 12, 2022

I'm a dreamer

I think I aggravate some people with my optimism and certainty of my dreams.  I live my life in a state of knowing I'm capable of achieving my dreams so why wouldn't I live as such?  But Crystal, it hasn't happened.
Yet.
Hasn't happened...yet.
I stay in motion, and my dreams do the same.  I write or work on writing at least six days a week because that's my dream, and it needs to be fed like other parts of my life.  Do I become discouraged?  Of course.  I'm human.  But I pick myself up and continue.  It doesn't matter so much if others in my close circle don't understand how truly the writing mirrors the beating of my heart.  I understand it.  I nurture it.  I hold it close and murmur encouraging words.  We make plans for the future.  We grow.
We dream.
My dreams are built on a solid foundation of love, hard work, and diligence.  And I will make sure they are given the best opportunity to bloom into the full manifestation of every second put into them.  What I want, more than anything, is to share my stories with the world.  
And I will. 💖

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment