Stat

Friday, July 22, 2022

Mercenary Girl

This will be the public working title for my dark trilogy.  I'm superstitious about throwing the title out there with too much information.  It's simply how I am.  And while she is not strictly mercenary, it fits.

I'm averaging 3500-4500 words a day I spend working on it.  As soon as I'm done blogging, I'm back at it.  Little over 25,000 words now.  When I need a breather, I'll pop over to "Incantation", or possibly an erotic short story.  Man, I love the words. 😍   

It's hotter than the devil's hemorrhoid here in Oklahoma.  I'm sitting in my office with a ceiling fan, a floor fan, and not a lot of clothes on.  Give it a couple of hours, and I'll be sweating, no matter what effort the central heat/air is putting out.

It's funny, I'd stepped away from my laptop the other day.  Walked into the kitchen for a drink.  I'm mid-pour into my little mug, and a scene pops into my head.  And the dual  process delights the hell out of me.  What're you doing, Crystal?  Drinking milk and writing.  But you're simply standing there.

I said what I said. 😎

Down the rabbit hole I went.  Apparently your brain has a two-task limit.  If you add another task, your prefrontal cortex will discard one.  Utterly fascinating.  Love learning new things.  Off to weave worlds and words.

Always writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment