Stat

Saturday, July 30, 2022

It's a beautiful day!

 Music lives in my soul and branches out into all areas of my life.  I'll find new songs or be reminded of old, and I revel in them.  

One of the prevalent the past few days is "I'm Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé.  My God!  The swing.  The brass.  The sheer feel of it.  Snapping my fingers and feeling every beat.  Niiiiice. 

Day-trippin' yesterday up to Tulsa.  Hit up Gardner's, Oklahoma's Largest Used Bookstore.  Found a few books for my gbabies.  There is one book that I need to come back around to me.  Been decades since I've seen it.  I've looked all over, of course.  Don't remember the name or author.  Of course.  Still on the search.

Then Savastano's for late lunch/early dinner.  Appetizers were great.  Brought home most of my pizza.  

Today, since the sun won't be melting my skin off, I'm grocery shopping and then coming home and writing.  Only in the EIGHTIES!!!  Not the hateful hundreds.  Thank goodness.

Hoping for another lovely one.  And here's hoping yours is as well.

Always writing!

...and eating leftover pizza  

No comments:

Post a Comment