Stat

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Crystal does a thing

This should be a board book.

I'm currently putting together a newsletter. I've heard everyone say it's incredibly easy to do.
Easy is subjective. I'm currently in MailChimp cursing my spicy brain and questioning myself. I will finish it today because...me. But it's not something I thought I'd be doing, quite honestly. 
I've probably tried to start one on and off for years. I know I've tried at least three times to throw one together, but I didn't have the resources or the knowledge. Now I have the resources. The knowledge is a different matter, but I'm always in favor of learning.

Not my wheelhouse, lovies, but I'll teach myself enough to make it work. Boost my confidence. And that will be another feather in my author cap. The cap will be on my bald head because I pulled out all my hair in the endeavoring, but oh well. 😄 

I've already started on my Other book. But last night, I couldn't sleep because I needed to change the beginning. I typed that up in my notes while I was still in bed, and I love it. Working both ends all day. It's actually how I prefer it.

I'm back to dragging and dropping and mumbling.

Always writing*
...and putting together a newsletter...

No comments:

Post a Comment