Stat

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Feeling a bit stabby

I don't expect things in my life to go swimmingly. I would probably die of shock. But I would like things to go as planned with few hiccups.
I'm starting an author's newsletter.
Woot!
I've no idea what in the blue fuck I'm doing.
woot

Okay. Listen. I've taken notes from other authors. I've gleaned pertinent info about who supposedly is the easiest to use and how you only have to drag and drop and how simple putting that one page together is.
😑

Nay, I say unto you.
NAY

I've been dicking with MailChimp for hours. HOURS of my life, guys. And I'm not much farther in than when I started. It's not easy for me. I am driving the struggle bus. Like WTF? 

I'm a visual learner, and I looked up a YouTube video. It's a bit helpful. Will have to rewatch probably half a dozen times. *sigh*

For now? 
Feeling a little bit stabby. Just a wee bit. 
Why do people and things have to be so difficult? 😒 

Always writing*
...or looking up how to start a damn newsletter with my awkward ass...


No comments:

Post a Comment