Stat

Monday, January 15, 2024

Ya girl is EXCITED!

No. I still can't breathe out of my nose. sigh

BUT...I AM attending...








I'm completely overwhelmed and excited! The ad kept popping on my FB feed, and I wanted to go, but I thought it would involve travel and various other issues I would not be up for solving right now. But I check out the site anyway, and I'm blown away by the programs and speakers. 

It then becomes a *tiny* obsession. I want to go to this, but I'm not a member of RWA. Way back in the day, they didn't accept ePress published books. My first book published in 2005. That's how way back I mean. But they've evolved with the times. Absolutely awesome. But there's also a fee for the conference, and rightfully so, that I don't have. 

I'm looking at a late March event and wondering if I need a hotel room, how many books to take, and other items that will utilize funds. I've never been to this event. I hate not quite knowing what to expect.

I then realize that RWA, you absolute jewels, are offering a scholarship to this wonderful weekend. 😍 
I apply a day before the cut-off day.
Then I receive an email today saying I've been chosen for one of the scholarships!!! 
*office chair dancing*

This coming weekend, January 20th and 21st, is booked!
I'm virtually attending this wonderful weekend workshop for Independent Authors. 😁 
Man, I'm going to need snacks.

Always writing*
...and attending helpful workshops...thanks RWA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment