Stat

Thursday, August 17, 2023

My dance card is full

Mid-July through mid-August has been quite hectic.  Watching grandbabies.  Having everyone up for a BBQ (except the oldest 😞).  Attending the awesome RomanceLahoma conference.  Appointments and all the like.  Tomorrow, my baby child is having a same-day procedure that's not really simple.  And fibro.  

I'm ready to exhale.  

Except...I've about one week I can before September ramps up, and I'm spinning again.

We have three of the five granddaughter bdays in September.  And the Honey's.  October is all my kid's bdays--3.  Thanksgiving.  Christmas.  🤯

What the what?

I'm squeezing in Canary:  Dark Descent, second book in the Canary series, and I'd like to either finish Incantation, 4th book in the Rivers Sisters series, or my Erotic Romance.

That's what's happening here.  Will I still be writing?  Did Eminem give Elton John cock rings for a wedding present?

Yes and yes.  😁

Always writing*

...and sharing weird factoids...don't get me started on the carnivorous caterpillar...it's like a bad Grimm Bros fairytale...


No comments:

Post a Comment