Stat

Monday, August 21, 2023

I'm a sponge

I love being a sponge. Of course, sometimes I forget what month or day it is, but I DO know scorpions are biofluorescent. 

Anyway.

One of my favorite things about meetings and conferences is learning things I don't know and can use. If we're only going over things I already know, I give twitchy an entire new definition. But if you hook my ear with the talk of new knowledge? I am yours to the bitter end. 

The Romance Conference had a company, Draft2Digital, speak. I'd never heard of them. The COO? CEO? The C something or other gave a presentation. And it was amazing. Wide distribution in multiple formats with great customer service.

You've seen my IS posts about trying to fix my book covers and their customer service. 😣

I had enough. I emailed IS and told them to delete my account. Then went on to explain a few things of how I felt about their service. I'm sure they will be glad to delete me now. And I published both "Canary" and "Chimera" at D2D, less than ten minutes each.

LOVE learning new stuff. And I always come around to using it for something or other. 

Always writing*

...or publishing


No comments:

Post a Comment