Stat

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Twitchy

Ah, I'm having one of those days.

Can't sit still.  Not really clear on what I want to do.  Leg bouncing.  Mind racing.  Twitchy.
Not my favorite.
I have two stories I can work on.  Neither sounds particularly appealing.  (I love them both.)  Or I could start on a third because why not?  Because I'm twitchy.
Not quite sure what triggered this little episode, but I'd like to take it back.  It's too early in the day to be so scattered.
I think if I were to open one of my documents, I would probably settle in and get comfortable.  But if I can't?  
I'll be worse off than I am right now.
If it weren't so damn cold, I'd hop in my car and go driving around to shops.But it is so damn cold.

No Netflix or Amazon Prime.  I'll feel like I wasted my day.

Okay.  I'm doing it.  Working on the stories.  Maybe I can channel the twitchiness.

Always writing*
...even when twitchy as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment