Stat

Monday, September 19, 2022

Canary 2: DD

Queries for Canary-sent.  Working on Canary 2: DD.  Started September 1st.  Currently at 12,751 words.  Skipping about, but that's fine.  We go with whatever works.  Mercenary Girl is not doing well.  Her arc is concave and not convex.  

I would like some encouragement.  Feel like I'm paddling uphill with weights around my arms most days.  Me=busting my ass.  Party of one.  Is that whiny?  I don't think so.  People are continually told to suck it up.  No complaining.  Deal with it.  That's incredibly unhealthy.  So I'm throwing it out into the universe:  I need some encouragement!!!  🥳

Outside day tomorrow.  Working on the lawn and whatnot.  I'll get out early since Oklahoma is still hot as hell and trying to set record temps.  😒  The audacity.

Guess I'll get back to my smoothie and writing.

Have a Monday.  😐 That's all I got.

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment