Stat

Friday, September 9, 2022

And some days, we struggle.

It's been an off-week.  Doc appt eight yesterday morning.  Fasting lab.  Then drove to have lunch with a friend who is having a serious operation next Tuesday.  It was a three-hour lunch.  She needed to be able to talk, and I was more than happy to listen.  The Honey has been teleworking since her knees are being even worse than usual.  Replacements are scheduled.  The waiting is pure hell.

I'm out-of-sorts.  I don't do well with that.  Bad headaches the past three days.  That's the stress letting me know it's present and accounted for.  

I know some of it is my all or nothing mentality.  I spent Monday-Wednesday querying.  Literally 9-5.  Exhausting but obviously worth it.  I've been working on Canary 2 in bits and pieces as this week has not been temporaly kind.

Tomorrow is:  grocery shopping, laundry, dishes, trash, cleaning.  😑

Maybe I'll get my groove back Sunday.

Maybe.

Always writing*

...even in fits and starts

No comments:

Post a Comment