Stat

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Who am I kidding?

I am chaotic neutral. Emphasis on chaotic. I seek absolute freedom and individuality.

I'm attempting to stick to some type of schedule. My want for some type of organization is butting heads with my need to go with the flow and work and exist in the space that lets me create when I need/want to. It isn't remotely pretty.

I decided to take each day of the week and have at least one fixed item I will maintain and then continue to do what I'm drawn to.
I have Monday and Tuesday. 😬

Possible solutions? Try even harder. Acquire a jacket that buckles in the back. Go full rager. Have all my personalities gather for a therapy session. Keep on keepin' on. Lose what's left of my sanity.

Stellar options. *deepest sigh possible in the known universe*

Okay. Going to try this daily at least one fixed item. Then be about my business and what strikes me. How many days does it take to make a habit? Twenty-one? Awesome. Yes. I'm going to out-stubborn myself. Please don't ask me how this makes sense. It just somehow does. 
I hope. 😂

Always writing*
...and playing mind games with myself to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment