Stat

Friday, July 24, 2026

Panic Mode

 From 1-5, I'm like a 2.5 right now. 

Guthrie tomorrow.
Red Dirt Romance 8/1/26
Ft. Smith and Book Me Romance 8/15/26

Feeling good about tomorrow other than I've never had an event with them before. 
Excited about all of these.

But then...I question myself. Like, more than usual.
Before I break down my breakdown...let me say this: Popular titles will change at each destination and each year. Don't think one title will be the one to RULE THEM ALL. (Man, I love Tolkien.)
Unless it's obviously the whipped cream on your cocoa.

Chimera, an Intersex Romance, is a particular niche, I suppose. At one event, it was the most popular title. Other times, it's Canary, an Urban Fantasy. 
And did I tell you I'm hawking my wares at Smut Palooza 2026?
Mostly C'ann Inman titles, of course. All the Erotic Romance.
Do I need to capitalize genres and subgenres? NO. But I like it.

And I believe that I've previously stated that once I get a ball rolling, that bitch gathers speed like it's covered in grease.
I've stickered all my "display only" titles. Added the genre to some. Tricked out my display rack. Man, to see a lot of my titles all gathered in one place? 
Holy shit.
Amazing.

On the need to do list right now:

Decide on how many for each title for Guthrie and the Red Dirt Romance Book Event.
I ordered more of my Erotic Romance books for Book Me Romance 2026.
What I don't sell then, I'll roll over into Smutville.
Need gold ribbon.
Maybe make a basket?

Panic mode on a cool 3 now.


No comments:

Post a Comment