I had a full day by 10:30 this morning.
Went to the wrong event.
Got lost in the parking garage--both walking and driving.
Nearly went ass-to-water as the toilet seat in the public bathroom was up because it was freshly cleaned.
Choked on the juice of a single grape.
Almost had to use my alarm to find my car in the WM parking lot. So much for parking close to the cart corral.
I'm home now for both your and my safety.
Taking 13 titles tomorrow because The Morrigan arrived yesterday!
Tomorrow is her release day, and I'm so excited.
Already listed Ace as a preorder for eBooks. That's Plot Twist book 3 for those keeping track.
And another thing, what in the fuck-all is Netflix doing with "life style" shows? I want serial killers, cranky Scottish detectives, and ruthlessly aggressive thrillers.
Went through the "new" shows, and I was not remotely impressed.
Please stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment