Stat

Friday, March 1, 2024

A feeling

For some unknown, as of yet, reason, I believe my March to be busy. I DO have my March event in Arlington:  Home Run Author Event
Excited about that. 😊

I have a couple other things, but nothing to make me feel like I feel right now. It's giving me a bit of anxiety. I need no help in this area. 😑

I'm writing on my dark fantasy romance today. I quite love it. Infinitely darker and deeper than I've done before.
My three books I'll release this year are:  dark fantasy, "Incantation"--4th book in the Rivers Series, and "Out of the Shadows"--last book in the Canary Trilogy. I wanted to release five, but these three are the priority. I might fit in some short stories, but it's already MARCH! I didn't think I was going to make it through January, but here we are.

The ONLY bad thing about a productive day, me being at this desk tap tapping away, is that I think I need food inhalation to meet the writing productivity. If I'm in the flow, I eat more. My brain thinks that since it's expending so much energy, I must need snacks. 😂
Oh, Lordt.

Have a good Friday!

Always writing*
...and inhaling snacks on those productive days

No comments:

Post a Comment