Stat

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

I'm due

 Usually I have two different manuscripts I work on at once.  One is always an Erotic Romance.  But I've been busting my ass lately on my Fantasy Fiction.  I'd been supplementing my urge to write the naughtiness by writing FanFic in a FB group I'm in.  Seriously, I have to write the stuff.  Have.  To.  I've never written FanFic before, but it came easy to me, haha, because I know the characters incredibly well.

BUT...the book I started writing today has been floating around for about two months in my cerebral waters.  Hanging out in the Mind Cabin.  Chilling.  But it's been making itself KNOWN the past three days.  Scenes.  Dialogue.  Thoughts about characters.  And that's when I know it's time.  Folks...it's time.

I have the plot.  Premise.  Three or four important scenes.  The damn ending.  ???  Weird when I literally have the end scene before I type the first damn word, but I don't knock it.  But the best thing?  Oh.  It's erotic.  And I'm so on board with it.  🥳🎉  

I'm going to go fictionally frolic.  Everyone have a good rest of the week!

Always writing*


No comments:

Post a Comment