Stat

Monday, October 17, 2022

7-year anniversary

This has been one of those months where every day feels like a month in its own.  And we're only halfway through.

BUT...today is my 7th wedding anniversary!  WOOT!  We celebrated yesterday, but today is the real deal.  Been together thirteen, but wed seven.

Lunch with two former co-workers tomorrow.  Thursday will be a rough day.  Friday will be errands and chores.  Monday, my baby child goes in for gallbladder surgery.  That Friday is my oldest baby's birthday.  October is always busy.   

It's only supposed to reach a high of 62 today.  Oh my goodness!  I'm all about it.  Ready for fall weather and not sweating my ass off.  

About to open up Canary2:  DD and poke about.  Still have queries floating back in for Chimera.  This writing business is not for sissies.  Not even remotely.  😔  But I march on. 💃💃💃

Okay, my dears.  I'm back at it.  No matter what.  Have a wonderful Monday, if there is such a thing.  

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment