Stat

Friday, October 27, 2023

Perfect example

 Gave myself a week break between stories. Longer than I usually do. 😄

Prepared to write today on a Contemporary Romance I'd already started. But no...I'm working on another Contemporary Romance that came to me last night with the first scene absolutely perfect. As in, it sets the tone for the whole book.
This is another example of why I don't plan everything tightly. I know how I like to surprise myself. 😆
But also, it has no title. *clutches my imaginary pearls*
What the hell?
The title is my road map. I always have one before I even start typing a word down. 
What's happening here? In my OneNote, I only have it saved under the name of the town. 
I am unknown territory.
Meh.
Let's see where it takes us.

Always writing*
...without a title...ooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment