Stat

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Finished Dark Descent

 Lazy Sunday here. Simba's curled up on the floor. I have the fans fanning. 86? In the fall? Thanks, Oklahoma. 😑

Finished Canary:  Dark Descent Friday, and I'm so excited! 

Then there's...?

Take a small break. How small? Really small? I mean I have half a dozen books to work on INCLUDING Out of the Shadows, the third book in the Canary trilogy. My brain is full of Canary right now. I will probably work on my new Contemporary Romance. Unless I want to write another Fantasy? Maybe a standalone?
I become twitchy if I haven't written in five-seven days.

Bigger break? Deep clean the house? Completely scrub my cranial palate? At least during the day. Scenes and dialogue still come to me at night.

Jump right the hell back in immediately and calm the restless beast inside me. She's purring right now, but she'll be snarling soon enough. Bored and edgy. Tapping her long nails impatiently. Waiting for me to make a move, or she'll make hers.

Aren't writers fun?

Always writing*
...well, not right now. but maybe soon. but maybe not. but I can't decide...give me a week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment