Stat

Saturday, October 10, 2026

You had one job, Amazon...

...and you've failed spectacularly.

My spoiled ginger son, Murphy, has a certain flavor wet food for the AM and one for the PM. I try to order ahead of time so there is no lapse. Because, heavens forbid. 🙄
But, the change of season has Mr. Man eating two cans in the AM. I was not prepared!
I immediately hop on the 'zon because I guess it's an odd flavor to stock in the stores??? and order more.
great

Except...suddenly, they're changing delivery dates, and I do the math and am not happy.
FFS
It's a 24 pack of Fancy Feast. 
Too much to ask.
Now, I'm having to do an early morning pick up at a WM that is NOT the closest. 
Because...Murphy.
Chicken boy is practically under my office chair, as I type. Looking like the adorable heathen he is.

I'm having a wonderful case of executive dysfunction right now. 
That "task paralysis" part.
And I hate it, quite honestly. 
I swear, my brain likes playing chicken with itself.

Do I need to get on it?

Damn it, Spike!
I can relate.

There's got to be a manual override, right?
RIGHT???


No comments:

Post a Comment