Stat

Monday, October 2, 2023

Author events and book signings!

Author events I will be attending with my merch:

October 15, 2023   Books & Brew Author Festival  Lawton, Oklahoma

November 11-12, 2023  The Big Christmas Expo-El Reno El Reno, Oklahoma

November 18, 2023  Oklahoma Author Showcase  Sapulpa, Oklahoma

May 25, 2024  Authors on the Riverwalk  Des Moines, Iowa

August 17, 2024  Book Me Romance  Ft. Smith, Arkansas

*******
There are other venues I've contacted for information and haven't received anything back yet. Some won't post until spring 2024. I hope to add dates in February, March, another August, and October 2024. Those sites include Kansas City, MO, Arlington, TX, Cedar Falls, IA, and Waco, TX.

I'm also looking into 2025 because it's so much better to have your year lined out at the beginning. There's a more than good possibility I'll be in Minneapolis in late June. 😄 

If you'd like me to attend your showcase/festival/signing...please go to my website:  Inman Books and contact me through there.

Have a wonderful week!

Always writing*
...I'm looking at YOU, Canary:  Dark Descent...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment