I'm constantly and consistently looking for new keto food. Even an assortment of meat grows old. Found some Chocolate Caramel Protein Mini Rice Cakes on WM site. Had to be shipped, but that's just fine.
Normal people would look at the serving size: 16 little cakes, and be perfectly content to eat that and be done.
Not me.
They're good.
Really good.
I ate a four serving bag in two days.
Pretty sure I knocked myself out of ketosis.
And if THAT didn't do it...
Spent all day yesterday with middle child. Target. Sam's. Cheddar's (restaurant).
Should have planned better.
Been craving something pumpkiny for a long minute.
I succumbed.
Three bags of these. Not huge bags. Doesn't matter.
Serving size? 5, I think.
🤨
That's cute.
The devil's in the mini rice cakes. Little bit of sweet glaze on top, and I was cooked.
Best thing for me to do is walk away. Instead...I walked toward. sigh
Even something as innocent as rice poofs thrown together can sidetrack you.
It was a great detour, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment