Stat

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Is it fall yet?

It most certainly isn't. The Sanctuary, my office, is hotter than the rest of the house. So, when it's near 100 outside, it's probably 85 in here, even though the house is set to 72. Makes for short days in front of the computer.
If I can only hold on until Monday...

WM pick up this morning. Sam's will be at 11. Because, um, that's when they let you order a rotisserie chicken with your pick up. I'm all about that life.

Other news?
Check out my Macaria proof.
OH. MY. FUCK.
So...I just go over to the 'zon and type in "Macaria", you know, like normal people. And guess what popped up?
Breast enhancer and vaginal tightening cream.
I am...fuck, I don't know what I am. 
Apparently I need to type in "Macaria book" FFS.
Note to myself and y'all. 

Antyway...as promised:

I love this cover. It seems impeccably right for her.
Check out LA Bennett's new best friend on the right side.
Have I already stated how much I love this damn series? How I am in love with the characters and their stories?

I always wondered how JD Robb remembered all the details in her "In Death" series. But really? When you create a place and its people, they're as real to you as someone sitting on your couch.

And I have MAJOR memory issues. The frustration is real, guys.

But I KNOW these characters. Their habits. Their jobs. Their personalities. 
And it's like coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment