With myself. We both won. I cut the fuckforsaken industrial strength zip tie, and I went to the ER for four stitches in my left hand.
Should have opened the POS item with scissors and not my pocket knife. I called it a pocket knife until my wife posted this on FB:
Hers is on the left. Mine is on the right. With my O- still on there.😶Because...I don't play.
Today has been getting over my Spravato lag. It's been getting worse every Wednesday. Exhausted would be putting it mildly. But the stuff works, so every Tuesday it is.
Going to fine tune "Dream Walker" again.
You really can edit your book all the time and STILL find something to improve.
Daunting, I know.
Finished editing "Ace" and set it up for my preorder. Had my PA send out the ARC forms.
September looks to slow down with appts (August has been ridiculous), but it's full of birthdays. 🥳🎉
And also, healing from my knife fight. 🗡

No comments:
Post a Comment